A member of sport club ‘Altius’ – Bearer of award for alpinism for 2013 – BFCA.
Devoted to all sorts of climbing : sport climbing (7b+ onsight, 7c flash, 8a red point) traditional, alpine and ice climbing. He is and author of some of the hardest traditional line in Bulgaria: Terra Nova, (6a, A3+), Yarning for my dreams (7A/ A2+ (7c).
- 6th place in the national dry tooling competition for 2012
- National champion in alpinism for 2013
- First place in the climbing meeting ‘Boteva alpiniada’ with Damjan Cholpanov for 2013
- First place in the macedonian climbing festival ‘Demir Kapija’
- 1st in the climbing meeting ‘Boteva alpiniada’ with Martin Marovski For 2013
- 1st in the climbing meeting ‘Raiski Skali’ for 2014.
- National champion in alpinism for 2014 with Toni Dikov, climbing 10 traditional routes with grades between 6b and 7b with a total of 1500m denivelation in 12 hours
- Marmolada via Vinatzer & Mesner Direct: Extreme Difficult, 7+, 1100 m.
- Piz Badile via Cassin, Very Difficult, 6+, 800 m.
- Gran Capucin via combination of Bonatti attempt & Le voyage selon Gulliver (Abominable difficulty, 😎 and Swiss Direct (Very Difficult+, 7), 500 m.
- Aiguilles du Midi on Rebuffat, 7-, 300 m.
Wall climbs abroad in, 2013 :
- Aiguilles de la Republique via Republique Bananière, Extreme Difficulty, 6c+, 750 m.
- Petites Jorasses via La Beaute du Monde, Abominable Difficulty, 7c, 750 m. A lot of onsights of traditional routes (6b+ and 7c) in the region of Envers des aiguilles: Melissa,metisse d’ibiza, Rio Grande, Une gueuledu diable (ED, 8-), Amok (ED-, 7+).
- Climbing the Central pillar of Freney, south face of Mont Blanc – 7a+, ED in a single 20 hour push.
- Аiguilles du Мidi по Rebuffat, 6а+, 300 м.
- Cima Grande di Lavaredo via Hasse-Brandler Dirretissima – 7a+, ED
- Gran Capucin via Bonatti – 7a+, ED