А member of alpine club ‘Mountain angels’ . Awarded with two alpinism awards – for 2011 and 2013 of the Bulgarian Federation for Climbing and Alpinism. Teacher and coach in alpinism and ski in the national school for mountain guides in Cherni Osam. Mountain guide, member of UIMLA association. Member of “Alpinism” commission – BFCA. Marmot athlete. Martin is author of some of the hardest traditional lines on the Balkans.
- 1997 National champion in winter alpinism
- 2006 Peru, climbing p.Vallunaraju(5686), p.Ishinka(5530) and the east face of p.Alpamayo(5989)
- 2008 Three times on Mont Blanc; Nepal, climbing Island Peak (6180)
- 2009 Taking part in the bulgarian expedition “Shared Summits” – climbing Mont Blanc with
the disabled bulgarian alpinist Ivan Kojuharov, loosing his mobility in a stonefall on American
direct, Petit Dru.
- 2010 and 2011 National champion in alpinism
- 2011 Cima Grande di Lavaredo via „Comici- Dimai Route, Cima Ovest via Cassin Route.
- 2012 Taking part in the „Ogre Peak” (7285) expedition, Pakistan
- 2013 1st place in the climbing meeting ‘Boteva alpiniada’ ; 1st place in the climbing meeting
‘Raiski skali’ ; 1st place in the macedonian climbing festival ‘Demir Kapija’; Marmolada via
Vinatzer & Mesner Direct: Extreme Difficult, 7+, 1100 m. ; Piz Badile via Cassin, Very Difficult,
6+, 800 m.; Gran Capucin via combination of Bonatti attempt & Le voyage selon Gulliver
(Abominable difficulty, 8-), Swiss Direct (Very Difficult+, 7), 500 m.; Aiguilles du Midi on
Rebuffat, 7-, 300 m.; Aiguilles de la Republique on Republique Bananière, Extreme Difficulty,
6c+, 750 m.; Petites Jorasses on La Beaute du Monde, Abominable Difficulty, 7c, 750 m.
A lot of onsights of traditional routes (6b+ and 7c) in the region of Envers des aiguilles:
Melissa, metisse d’ibiza, Rio Grande, Une gueuledu diable (ED, 8-), Amok (ED-, 7+).
- 2014 – 1st place in the climbing meeting ‘Boteva alpiniada’ – 1st place in the climbing meeting
‘Raiski skali’- – Climbing the Central pillar of Freney, south face of Mont Blanc – 7a+, ED – Cima
Grande di Lavaredo via Hasse-Brandler Dirretissima – 7a+, ED – Gran Capucin via Bonatti – 7a+, ED